Friday, February 20, 2009

Box (Blog 5)



1.) Immediate Response- I really think that this is a good example of one point perspective and is very easy to look at with the eye. You dont see a lot of one point perspective pictures and its hard to find a place to take one.

2.) Object Decription- I am looking at a brown box that is angle at a 45 degree in front of a black curtin. and is held by a hand in the corner. There is tape on the center of the box.

3.) Formal Matters- This picture is off center so you can tell were the vanishing point is. I think it is very easy to see the one point perspective also. There are not many things to take a picture of thats one point perspective.

4.) Story It Tells- This picture does not tell much of a story for me it is very plain and right to the point. I think it says that you can find a way to make one point perspective. There could be many stories for this but I can't think of one.

5.)The Work In The World- I think it relates to there work as it is off one point perspective but its not detailed like his pictures and is very intriging to see. I love the way his work looks. I think that it also has many things in the pictures that I looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment